Sign in to follow this  
aw-krazy

Radiator Silicone Hoses (2pc)

Hi everyone

Selling a whole bunch of radiator silicone hoses suited to fit e36 & e46 have them in bulk Blue/Black

$70 for e36 & e46 kits suits all 6 Cylinder models

If you guys are after other cooling pars let me know

Cheers!

Alex

post-17083-0-97347400-1401312953.jpg

post-17083-0-46447800-1401312954.jpg

Edited by aw-krazy

I can't get anything in matte although the silicone hose is a lot tougher than the rubber so you could always just spray it with a rubber based spray paint

Pm me for more info if you want cheers

sold one, have 20 in stock if theres enough interest ill bring these kits in even bigger bulk,

Cheers

I'd like to buy a silicone hose kit that includes every cooling hose on the e36 328 as mine are all showing signs of age/ready to go kaboom. It's all the little ones under the inlet manifold going to the head/throttle/heater valve etc that look the most shady. Can't find one anywhere, going to have to buy them all individually at the dealer I think : s

I'd like to buy a silicone hose kit that includes every cooling hose on the e36 328 as mine are all showing signs of age/ready to go kaboom. It's all the little ones under the inlet manifold going to the head/throttle/heater valve etc that look the most shady. Can't find one anywhere, going to have to buy them all individually at the dealer I think : s

I could bring some in if you wanted to wait a week or so pm me for further detail if you want

can order in a 9 piece silicone hose kit for 6cyl e36

Can only bring in the 9 piece kits can't find anywhere that do more than 9 hoses apart from 318i models

damn your right... the 9 piece one is all the coolant hoses + the main vacuum hoses

Edited by aw-krazy