Sign in to follow this  
eurobasher

would anyone want to buy a e36 coupe wof rego no gearbox?

hi all well im really feeling the e36 vibe recently! i ended up buying a 1995 318is manual coupe nz new fadded green with heaps of mods

ive also got a auto 325is coupe super tidy i brought the 318is to remove the manual and chuck it in my 325 :D but then im left with a 318is with no gearbox?? its actually a really good car i drove it around for abit got it a wof and rego it has a tidy motorsport interior .. good lowering springs , strut braces , z3 shortshifter , and a remus catback buutttt i think i might nick that! :L

so pretty much is there any intrest in the coupe?? it ows me 3grand (pretty cheap ) gearbox is mint thats the only thing i need can maybe come with the 325is auto? 5spd auto

make an offer! ill get photos up asap car is in storage ill get it out this coming thursday

Does the 318 box fit the 325?

Edited by QUBE

yup the its a 240 gat , m42box with fit m50!

You can get a box for that on trademe for $500, chuck one in and sell a goer?

Would need auto ecu and loom to go. B25 got a 5 speed auto where the B18 had the 4 speed, not sure if the trannys are interchangeable. Diff ratio probably needs changing too.

318is was 5 speed manual? I picked one up for less than 500, for my e21 project. Just chuck another box in and away it goes!