Sign in to follow this  
Dn540

FS: E39 MF Steering Wheel

Hi folks,

I did the M-sport steering wheel swap on my 540 yesterday so im selling the original multi function 4 spoke wheel.

Comes with airbag, switches and slip ring.

I'm asking $99 for it on TM, hopefully that's not too steep as I need to pay for my new Euro boot lid too :D

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=748714987

That's cheap. I sold one of these at auction for around $200 on TM not long ago.

That's cheap. I sold one of these at auction for around $200 on TM not long ago.

Yea I've seen them go for a lot more but It's what i picked my M-sport wheel up for so just covering my cost. Couldn't believe my eyes!

sold :)

That has to be the quickest sale I think i've ever had!

Wow... How much can I sell my 3 spoke "sport" one for, with multifunction and silver trim then?

Like this one:

is28.jpg

Wow... How much can I sell my 3 spoke "sport" one for, with multifunction and silver trim then?

Like this one:

Posted Image

$400-500 if it's in good nick.

now to work out the installation.......

Very simple... Just need a torx driver (t20 I think) to undo the airbag. Torx screws are at the back so that's by far the hardest bit... And it's really not that hard.

this will be a retrofit so looks like I need the GRA/MFL cable set to get the buttons working.

$400-500 if it's in good nick.

Wow... it's pretty tidy, but not mint - I'd sell it cheaper than that too - I left my replacement in Aucks on the weekend, and haven't paid for it, I can possibly get it down to the North Shore this weekend. Hard to ship I guess, with the airbag being in it! If someone wants it for $350, they can hand the cash over to Andrew and that'll cover what I owe him ;)B) PM if interested

Anyone want the 3 spoke?

Wow... it's pretty tidy, but not mint - I'd sell it cheaper than that too - I left my replacement in Aucks on the weekend, and haven't paid for it, I can possibly get it down to the North Shore this weekend. Hard to ship I guess, with the airbag being in it! If someone wants it for $350, they can hand the cash over to Andrew and that'll cover what I owe him ;)B) PM if interested

Anyone want the 3 spoke?

If I'm correct it's the dual stage air bag wheel, so might only apply to 99/00' and newer cars. Still a cheap wheel for someone.

If I'm correct it's the dual stage air bag wheel, so might only apply to 99/00' and newer cars. Still a cheap wheel for someone.

Yep... exactly right. It will fit a few pre-facelifts, possibly from 08/99 onwards???

Had no idea these were worth anything. Have one in my shed. Should list it