Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

FS: E34 540i 1995

Nice car! Just my personal opinion but isnt it a bit steep price wise? No disrespect or anything

• Like 3

Nice car! Just my personal opinion but isnt it a bit steep price wise? No disrespect or anything

Hahaha I knew there would be at least one Bimmersporter to say something.Glad you said no disrespect.

No I do not- type in 540i and rank them lowest to highest it's definetly not the cheapest but it has the lowest KMS and has alot of receipts which BMW buyers absolutely love. It's not an E39 540i which sadly you can't seem to give away these days. Sadly most people sit on their computers and make email offers or text offers instead of fronting up with cash, they might walk away with a good deal. That said you have to price a car at a price where you can come down from so the buyer feels they have done well.

Fair price with the LSD, bilsteins and lowness I reckon

Would just like to chime in and say I got mine with no tears in the leather about a year ago for less than half the price (lower 'kms' too, until I discovered the odometer was actually in miles..). I'm still thinking I may have got quite the epic deal though.

Another thing to list might be the aftermarket clear indicators front and back which get rid of that horrible orange. And you can't go wrong with ACS Type IIs. Good luck with your sale!

• Like 1

post-3679-0-09526800-1385368666_thumb.jp

It's a bit steep price wise for that condition (non leather). I sold mine late last year for $6300 which I thought was an awesome price when I was expecting $4500 max.

I'm waiting for you to get sick of listing those Brent so I can pick them up for $150..

just buy them prob cost the 1st owner $5k for leather option .

before i give them to my mate for his e34

I wasn't asking for a price indication from people- The car is for sale and the price is negotiable- interested parties should get in touch and make an offer.

• Like 2