Sign in to follow this  
slowe30

E36 328i possibly for parts

Have a NZ new e36 328i auto. Had a few issues pop up recently and have decided it isn't worth fixing, is there enough interest in parts from it. Black leather interior, electric seats, LSD 3.15 ratio, bilstein/Eibach suspension, polybushed rear subframe. Exterior isn't great. Style 68 wheels. If there's enough interest then will strip. Engine is not for sale, have a better use for that.

A lot of parts there I would want, leather Interior and LSD for a start.

how much for interior and lsd and will they fit a sedan

and any pic for them and suspension and rims

Sorry should have mentioned, it is a sedan. So yes leather interior will fit sedans. Will get photos of items this weekend and start dissasembly when I get a few afternoons free in a row.

Is there anyone interested in the shell? Once stripped will only have a few days for it to go, so would prefer to pre organise that. Will be going to car retrieval compony if no offers are made. (They won't pay anything since it won't have engine/driveline/suspension/interior)

Any pictures of the interiors and ride height?

Get a scrap metal place to pick up the shell, one on Church St,forgotten the name.

Hi Duane. You don't by any chance have a busted auto? Just need a bellhousing. Think Jatco or GM have detachable ones.

Thanks.

Richard

021 991 900.

would be keen on the bilstiens (and maybe springs) as long as they don't have a million kms on them :)