Sign in to follow this  
handgrenade

Guard Rollers

Hi All,

Does anyone have one? Seems silly to buy one just to roll one set of guards! A friend is looking for one, I am sure he can pay in cash or beers for the use! Based in Auckland!

Cheers

Im planning to buy one shortly, maybe hire it out to Bimmersporters? i know what you mean about the price for one set of gaurds etc

Would anyone else be keen if i did that?

much cheaper to courier it from here than it is to drive across Auckland idling away in traffic anyway lol

I have one if anyone wants to borrow it. Im in hamilton. Can send via courier if you pay for it.

I have one if anyone wants to borrow it. Im in hamilton. Can send via courier if you pay for it.

cool where do i sign?

But Ken can have it first, since its his thread haha

much cheaper to courier it from here than it is to drive across Auckland idling away in traffic anyway lol

depends if you sell the v12

I have a guard roller you can hire, Auckland, North Shore. Not using it at the moment. Comes with all the gear except heat gun (I'm using it at the moment)

Might not be on later so feel free to drop a text if you still need it. 021702014

cool where do i sign?

But Ken can have it first, since its his thread haha

Send me a PM and we can organise from there. Ken, if you want to borrow it as well PM me.

Yeah I need one too. They're cheap enough, but unnecessary for a one time use.

Should organise some kind of syndy up "use of" type arrangement with oddball usefull items we have that'll barely be used. I've an airbag reset tool which is practically useless to me outside of some random failure that will likely never happen. But I know someone else will have a one-off use for it.

Yeah you can borrow it on Friday. I'm not using it at the moment. Drop me a text when ever.

Location is @ Northshore for pick up. Sorry working till 5pm so pick up will be after that.

hey Ruel, my mate might contact you soon, he will try for saturday but work around your schedule! he just needs to roll his holdens guards slightly..