Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Read And Think Hmmmmm

I dont know whether im gonna get laughed at

or told to get lost

But have all of Bimmer sport ever had a MASS meeting ?

More to the point i was more so hinting the words Gum Ball Rally ? or some thing along the lines ?

maybe for the next aniversary for bimmer sport, who would be interested in a road trip / gum ball rally

or some thing along those idea's

what do the admins think ?

what idea's u reakon we could all put together to make some thing big of this. with out getting arrested ?

would you guys be keen in all meeting up at mount maunganui one time ( people from near Tauranga ) and just showing how many bmw's in a line we could have.

Dont know but throw some ideas arround to make the weekends more interesting

and stuff like that

Man this kfc is good ( it wasnt take away )

Guest Andrew

A gumball rally is a retarded idea and will never happen.

And a mass cruise across the country will never happen.

A meet somewhere has happened and does each year - although driving isn't involved really and we don't park up and get a massive line of dirty bmws.

oi 325_driver turn upto Telstraclear events centre in Auckland for cruise this weekend. Details on the last page of the South Auckland meet thread.

If you want to organise an event then by all means try

But as soon as the word gumball is used, its not gonna happen. Theyre would be some severe car mangleage, injury and or death.

Not to mention the issue of a huge bunch of young guys trying to get to one destination. Im sure the police love those.

ok i knew the gum ball rally was never going to be a good idea

how bout

what soughta places u guys all met up at ?

i know there prob have been various piss ups at places and stuff like that

ma folks have got a massive property / batch down in taupo that i reakon one year would be a good idea to all meet up at ?

since its close enough to the middle of the north island

We've had a meet in Taupo, Ohakune, and Auckland, it's time for Wellington :mosh:

Guest Andrew

We've had a meet in Taupo, Ohakune, and Auckland, it's time for Wellington :mosh:

agreed - i'm keen for a welly meet

A gumball rally is a retarded idea and will never happen.

I know of a race that happends across nz, kinda a gumball rally. I havnt raced in it (although i would love to), I dont know how often or when they race but what i do know is you must be invited and you must have a huge amount of money and a conection within the group. Auckland to Auckland, no real rules just a meeting point in auckland, wellington, queenstown and back again. no money but prizes are involed, i think its more a group of rich old boys havin some fun. I have a couple of customer that have hint that they race, all wealth bisness men with AMG cars. Its well talked about at my work tho no one knows much about it. A RS4 Wagon won it last time round so the rumours go. Any one hear of a similar thing?

Yeah I think a Gumball type rally would be cool, but would never work and can see it going wrong in all possible ways... just wait for the big annual meet, the perfect excuse to get pissed breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a little bit of driving (not drink driving though)