Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

FS: 1993 E36 Lexus V8 Coupe

Hey peoples!

Having completed and enjoyed my E36 V8 for sometime, it's now up for sale. I'm on the verge of starting a new project so unfortunately this toy has got to go!

Asking $9,000 for bimmersporters.

$8,000 would take it.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any such interest

Trade Me Link

334750479.jpg

334750745.jpg

A new project is around the corner so it's time to sell this toy.
This 325i E36 has been converted to run a Toyota / Lexus 1UZ-FE V8. I developed the headers & engine mounts on CAD which kept it accurate with the tight tolerances for such a conversion. These parts were laser cut & welded to my specs at Morgan Engineering.
The V8 hits 100kph in under 6 seconds with ease & ran a best 1/4 Mile time of 13.9 seconds! Makes 150rwkw.
The motor had originally done 72k kms. Over the last 3 years I have done 20,000kms
5w-40 Shell Ultra & OEM Japanese made Oil filter change done this week
Key features
- Rear subframe & Rear trailing arm bush mounting points have been reinforced with plates as per M3 spec, all E36s need this upgrade done at some point!
- BMW 335i valved rear muffler - free flow, sounds very nice - loud / quiet modes.
- 2.25" Dual Stainless exhaust with high flow Magnaflow catalytic converters & mid mufflers, H pipe up front.
- 17x7.5 x 17x8.5 BMW alloys
- Motorsport style seats
- 1UZ Hydraulic Cooling Fan
- 4-2-1 mild steel headers with HPC coating (1.5" primaries with 4.00mm thick wall)
- Major service includes, NGK spark plugs, Denso rotors & caps, Genuine Aisin water pump, cambelt, serpentine bearings done June 2012 at 200k kms
- OE BMW Motorsport suspension
- Rear subframe including rear brakes has had a complete rebuild with new bushes & mounts with Lemforder OE parts. 38mm large spec axles, open diff 3.73 ratio.
- 4 Speed A341E Gearbox, smooth and effortless, could be upgraded to manual for extra fun!
- Heater & A/C not connected, no airbag.
- Not much wrong with it, ideally the door cards need the loose material to be fixed, and the rear bumper needs a bit of paint, otherwise its pretty hard to fault!
This car is certified and ready to go for summer! sold with current WOF & Rego
Test drives are welcome, but of course proof of funds are required. No Swaps or trades
Send me a text or call & leave me a message to arrange a viewing.
Edited by Michael.

Update: Any Bimmersporters want it for $9,000? That is pretty competitively priced!