Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

mmmm headlamp

my high beam head lamp has encounterd a massive stone

massive crack and not going to be warant of fitness able

also i have a dodgey indicator, that is going to take a lot of hassle fixing the connections

ummmm front left indicator any one got them

and left high beam ( better yet could some one sell me ) a set of head lamps both left and right

its a E30, 325i 1986

I'll be across in tauranga next week and the week after on and off if you want me to bring some stuff up and you can pick it up off me at work.

Provided you can get people to drop thigns around at my place then I'll do it.

I've got a front left hand indicator, want $15 for it including bulb. I have a lense for it but would rather not sell it with it if you can go without as I may need spares incase get pulled up at warrant.

I'm not sure whether Facelift E30 indicators are interchangable with prefacelift though sorry so would pay to check.

Edited by E30stz

I'm not sure whether Facelift E30 indicators are interchangable with prefacelift though sorry so would pay to check.

they are, fret no more

Cheers

yeah im not worried about the lense, its the place where the plug goes into thats soughta bung

and yeah how much are the set of head lamps gonna cost

i could get the full thing ( 2 high and 2 normal ), or i could just steal some ones left high beam light lense )

what do you think ?

thanks dude

ummm provided i have the money some time next week, which i can thank my work for giving me 4 hours THIS WEEK. wow thats like a whole 30 dollars , best not spend it all at once ..... i think i can cut a deal with dad. ummmm yeah front left indicator, dont worry bout the lense, its the indicator im worried about. u reakon u could rip off another plug that goes into it. ( cause i dont wanna find out that its the connection that is the problem... um and yeah a set of head lamps would be great. how much u want for the head lamps all up ?

cheers

I dont have any headlamps personally, but if you could talk to brent maybe he could help you out as hes not far from my house and I can drop in and pick them up. Can I charge ya $10 on top of that for my guzzler to get from auck - tauranga.. gas is so damn expensive these days.

do you wanna wire me the money, I'll go round and visit Brent and I'll bring it up next week/the week after.

Will have to talk to my boss to make sure we're in Tauranga. As could be in one of Hamilton, Tauranga, Auckland, Thames, Rotorua, Te Awamutu etc etc. but I know tauranga needs it the most.

Edited by E30stz

hey ..... work hasnt payed me .... when i get the money for what i need i will let you know, so ill just get a new set of head lamps

or probably give brent a txt. Ive fixed the indicator .... i stuffed some tin foil in the connection and theres no problems lol

Its hit hollidays now so i can work with out school getting in the way

sweet as

hey ..... work hasnt payed me .... when i get the money for what i need i will let you know, so ill just get a new set of head lamps

or probably give brent a txt. Ive fixed the indicator .... i stuffed some tin foil in the connection and theres no problems lol

Its hit hollidays now so i can work with out school getting in the way

sweet as