Sign in to follow this  
Arma

FS: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 245 40 18 x4 Cheap!

I bought these because I was going to be getting some new wheels. I am no longer getting new wheels, so need to sell these. :D Better grab them cause it's a bargain.

A set of 4 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx with about ~4mm tread (some of them have 5mm at the center). Size is 245 40 R18 and came off an e39.

Happy to sell the entire set of 4 for $300 to bimmersport members - feel free to make another offer as Id like to get rid of these soon. Will put on trademe if no one's interested here.

15018788784_daf7375257_b.jpg

15636853361_404e029e6a_b.jpg

15636853051_50d0923d7d_b.jpg

15019358023_afe53bc7e0_b.jpg

Edited by Arma

Bump. $300 takes it

hey adeeb, i might be keen. i need a pair of fronts and my friend needs a pair of rears so it MIGHT work. my normal size is 235 40 18 but should be okay. will get back to u

hey adeeb, i might be keen. i need a pair of fronts and my friend needs a pair of rears so it MIGHT work. my normal size is 235 40 18 but should be okay. will get back to u

Cool. Once you've decided, just PM me to confirm and I'll take it off trademe. :-)

How deep is the tread, Adeeb? Doesn't look much in the pics but they can be deceptive? If 5mm+ I could be keen. Need a new set of 245/40s for the front soonish.

EDIT: Also, how old are the tyres? Manufacture date should be on there somewhere.

Edited by jeffbebe

How deep is the tread, Adeeb? Doesn't look much in the pics but they can be deceptive? If 5mm+ I could be keen. Need a new set of 245/40s for the front soonish.

EDIT: Also, how old are the tyres? Manufacture date should be on there somewhere.

Hey Julian, they are unlikely 5mm+. The tread indicators (3 lines down the center) are around 4mm, one or two of them might be very close to 5. Couple of the very far edges are worn more and slightly less probably ~3-3.5mm. I'll have to check the manufacture date, have not looked. Have used these tires before (different size) and they're pretty quiet and should last a decent while even with that tread imo (unlike some of the cheap brands).

Edited by Arma