Sign in to follow this  
JordanLee

Need help with size of rear spring pads.

Hi guys,

I have been looking around for some springs pads to fit in the rear as you can see there is a significant 1 inch lower in the rear which is really annoying!

Any suggestions on how to go about lifting the rear?

Also in doing so does this then lower the front?

post-20512-0-58005700-1414961872_thumb.j

Edited by e30LowLife_

Nice e30! I picked up some spring pads of trademe, Urethane 8mm thick ones..They were listed down as universal fitting alot of other cars other than e30, Holdens etc but fit the e30 perfectly. Used it sandwiched with the OEM rubber ones to lift the rear on mine. $25 for a pair IIRC, Can't see them on there at the moment though.

Thanks mate! Yeah I've been searching around and the only ones I can find are from USA but for 2 and to get shipped here was $100! Sure I can find something a bit cheaper haha.

Does anyone have some before and after shots doing this?

call a suspension shop like autolign or something similar as most of them will stock spring spacers which will lift the vehicle up

I have some factory ones you can have for free, stack them on top of the current ones. Id only suggest an extra one per side otherwise things may start to move around. Your front height wont change at all..