Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

Jealous drivers?

does anyone else get what im calling the "BMW treatment"?

Whenever im in the e30, people constantly cut infront of me at roundabouts & intersections. this never happens when im in my mums civic.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I think this has been discussed before, if so, lock it up.

Ryan.

can someone PLEASE tell me hoe to get that tinted look on my headlights, as spraying isnt very good kinda runs how do you get good spray coverage ????? cheers
3M headlight film my friend, comes in yellow, blue (puke), green (puke), and smoked black (the black your after).

Ebay

spray is ghetto :)

can you get in in NZ??

An when i get my hands on Andys HID's im gonna chase em along and push them

till they crash..(joke!!)

awesome!

Christchurch doesn't have traffic! Rush hour happens 6 times a day and lasts about 10 minutes each time 0750-0800, 0820-0830, 0850-0900 and the same in the arvo from about 1600 onward.

I've just come back from a week-end and had no trouble with traffic in the 348. Got some in car footage from the new 3G phone. Bloody good fun.

It depends how you drive, I guess.

No trouble in the 540 either in Auckland. Just general dickheads driving, I don't think it's intentional because I drive a BMW. They are just knobs, driving with their eyes closed and using the Force.

Ryan.

can someone PLEASE tell me hoe to get that tinted look on my headlights, as spraying isnt very good kinda runs how do you get good spray coverage ????? cheers

umm i use mormal car tint, it works great, window tint an a heat gun!

They are just knobs, driving with their eyes closed and using the Force

either trying to use the force or thinking they are(and cant)

the "passing lane" (the right hand lane, on the motorway) in nz isnt really a passing lane, its just another lane, as usually every lane goes the same speed. 80% of people wont even move out of your way when they see u pull up behind them in that lane.

europe has a much better common sense amongst drivers. its prob coz you dnt just do a 15min test to get ur license but a 3 week course! if you're faster people move out of your way, no questions asked. thats the way it should be!