Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

Jealous drivers?

does anyone else get what im calling the "BMW treatment"?

Whenever im in the e30, people constantly cut infront of me at roundabouts & intersections. this never happens when im in my mums civic.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I think this has been discussed before, if so, lock it up.

Ryan.

This is a myth

My feeling is people don't cut up drivers purely for what the drive but more for how they drive, i've never been cut up in mine so maybe it's a tron thing?

Yeah but thats all part of owning a bimmer most the time, just give them sh*t on your horn, nothing you can really do about it, just got to live with it.

ahaha try being in my car... people crash around me trying to do stupid sh*t...

its a thing that you just gotta deal with and it actually makes you a more patient driver as you have to give retards space..

My feeling is people don't cut up drivers purely for what the drive but more for how they drive, i've never been cut up in mine so maybe it's a tron thing

I drive like more of an a**hole in my mums civic, coz its not mine, and like i said, it dosn't happen when im in her car.

its a thing that you just gotta deal with and it actually makes you a more patient driver as you have to give retards space..

I have found myself doing that, its a waste of energy to get angry, i just brake, hope no one rear ends me, and drive away.

Damien, you get people crashing around you regardless of the car you're in <_<

As far as courtesy goes.. I let most 'car enthusiast' type people through - asides from DX's and other pieces of crap rustbuckets on cutties.

Anyone in an beemer (who doesn't look like a snob - rules out half of the new ones) gets immediate right of passage regardless of age, gender or race - E30 owners rock. :wub:

Single women in four wheel drives can drive over my car if they want to be let in, because I'm not going to move an inch.

People who dare mess with the merge like a zip system and who try to cut in will face all wheel lock-up like the WRX who tried to cut infront of me whilst the lanes were merging (he was immediately behind me, then saw the lanes were merging so decided to boost it) I put it down a gear, he nearly went into a parked car... Cheeky bastard.

Cars that pull out of nowhere, forcing me to apply the anchors, then take forever to get up to the speedlimit get the horn treatment.

Damien, you get people crashing around you regardless of the car you're in <_<
im just so intimidating thats why..

:mosh:

heh ... I drive the overtaking lane on the motorway, leave just my park lights on and I strangely find people get outta the way ?!? .. never happened in any of the other vehicles including my old e36 ... weird.

Whenever im in the e30, people constantly cut infront of me at roundabouts & intersections. this never happens when im in my mums civic.

Ryan.

can someone PLEASE tell me hoe to get that tinted look on my headlights, as spraying isnt very good kinda runs how do you get good spray coverage ????? cheers

As far as courtesy goes.. I let most 'car enthusiast' type people through - asides from DX's and other pieces of crap rustbuckets on cutties.

Anyone in an beemer (who doesn't look like a snob - rules out half of the new ones) gets immediate right of passage regardless of age, gender or race - E30 owners rock. :wub:

Single women in four wheel drives can drive over my car if they want to be let in, because I'm not going to move an inch.

People who dare mess with the merge like a zip system and who try to cut in will face all wheel lock-up like the WRX who tried to cut infront of me whilst the lanes were merging (he was immediately behind me, then saw the lanes were merging so decided to boost it) I put it down a gear, he nearly went into a parked car... Cheeky bastard.

Cars that pull out of nowhere, forcing me to apply the anchors, then take forever to get up to the speedlimit get the horn treatment.

I think its chch traffic thats worst but hell your so right about people boosting when they see the lanes go into one, its sio true, i dont like to stay put all the time in my car as i dont want a single scratch on it,

But in my work van i dont budge its quite funny when the peolpe know they are being dickheads and think they will make it. :P

Ryan.

can someone PLEASE tell me hoe to get that tinted look on my headlights, as spraying isnt very good kinda runs how do you get good spray coverage ????? cheers
3M headlight film my friend, comes in yellow, blue (puke), green (puke), and smoked black (the black your after).

Ebay

spray is ghetto :)

Edited by hybrid

I drive like more of an a**hole in my mums civic, coz its not mine

Haha the "2 Thingy rule" ...

its not mine and I don't give a f**k

I never had any trouble in the bimmers I've driven though

I don't notice it quite so much until I test-drive other cars.

EG- when I was test driving the new Golf GTi people were letting me in left right & centre, giving way to me even when they didn't have to. I never get that in my bimmer.

i had the work ute this week.I didnt notice any difference,75 percent of people are allright,20 percent arent paying attention and or dont know what they are doing and the same 5 percent are idiots and still try to push in etc.BMWE34 or Mazda Bounty......no difference.It seems there are more idiots towards the northend of the Hutt Valley tho

who doesn't look like a snob - rules out half of the new ones

Hmmmmmm, driving a new car makes you a snob does it ?

Guest Andrew

heh ... I drive the overtaking lane on the motorway, leave just my park lights on and I strangely find people get outta the way ?!? .. never happened in any of the other vehicles including my old e36 ... weird.

people move on the motorway when i pwn them with HIDs in the e36 - its pretty funny actually.

Hmmmmmm, driving a new car makes you a snob does it ?

Nah, but having a poodle and being a middle aged women with more makeup than face does :P

:finger: :banghead: :banghead: to the arsehat that hit my car and drove off today :@!!!!! I hope you choke and die.

Edited by E30stz

i hate people who see a truck & trailer in a passing lane(LH Lane) before the end of a merging lane (250m to go). because they will speed up to try and pass the truck but know they dont have enough time unless they speed up heaps.

and as much as i hate them doing that i like to indicate before the end of the passing lane, to show that im going to merge right, then cut them off, right after the passing lane ends by moving towards the centre line quickly as possible so that they have to brake hard. because they decided to try and pass you at the end of the passing lane and not at the start.

and the funniest thing is that they will then tail gate you, but you cant see them and if you have to stop they will crash into you.

and in general the 'i have to pass the truck' attitude that most kiwi drivers have.

end rant

I hate it when people are right up your arse (for example a twat in an X5 last nite) on the motorway and you are in the 'fast' lane (outa 2 lanes total, going up to silverdale) and you are goin fast enuf, still passing others in the other lane, then when you decide to take the next exit and have to change into the left lane (to take silverdale exit) and then they zoooom past at an excesive speed making others also move (because they have to) and then just b4 the exit, they quickly move into the left lane and exit, having past all of 4 cars!!!

Meh, that was just one instance i dont think ill see again...but still ! :drugs:

come on tim u know its ass getting stuck behind some smog belching truck... :P

and its the law that your gonna get to the slowest vehicle at the very END of the passing lane(just like the average speed in a passing lane is +20k's...NZ drivers are sh*t)

fast lane hogs are skum too..just coz they wanna only do 98 ..doesnt mean all the cars behind them do too.

as for getting cut in on etc...hell yeah i line those E30's up in the truck everytime

An when i get my hands on Andys HID's im gonna chase em along and push them

till they crash..(joke!!)

Hamilton is just an angry place full stop..but i dont think the drivers are really any worse than other parts of the country