Sign in to follow this  
atlantiskiwi

WANTED - E36 M3

WANTED - E36 M3. NZ new. 100-220km. Looking on behalf of a mate who is a cash buyer.

Am aware of the ones currently on TM.

He is also selling/swapping a very tidy and well built E30 320i race car with extras!!

Whats your mates budget??? I might be thinking to sell mine to fund an engagement ring etc... Although it is not a NZ-new car, but it is in more prestine condition than a lot of other m3s out there.

10-15k depending on car.

But he really is fixed on NZ new. There are a number of cheap imports around...he wants to keep his long term.

However, if you want to send pics and details to Richardpaul@gmail.com feel free and I will pass it on.

Cheers,

R.

Hey there. I think mine will be slightly above his budget as it is much more than just a normal M3 :)

Here is the link to my old post for sale. http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/38400-e36-m3-30-95-euro-for-sale/

The car has now all the listed stuff installed and set up... It has got fully reconditioned Staggered Set of Forged Throwing Stars with polished lips.

There are also other things that have been done recently, e.g. new alternator, new silicone coolant hoses, new power steering hoses and oil, new gear box oil etc.. This is most likely to be the best well looked after, and best set up M3 on the market. It currently sits at 138k kms.

Hey mate, are you still wanting 24k for it?

Hey there. I think mine will be slightly above his budget as it is much more than just a normal M3 :)

Here is the link to my old post for sale. http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/38400-e36-m3-30-95-euro-for-sale/

The car has now all the listed stuff installed and set up... It has got fully reconditioned Staggered Set of Forged Throwing Stars with polished lips.

There are also other things that have been done recently, e.g. new alternator, new silicone coolant hoses, new power steering hoses and oil, new gear box oil etc.. This is most likely to be the best well looked after, and best set up M3 on the market. It currently sits at 138k kms.