Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

E36 M3 3.0 95 Euro FOR SALE!

Hello everyone! I am thinking of selling my pride and joy as I am finishing uni next year and might need to move. :( It is a special order E36 M3 95 Euro. It is metallic black colour has Genuine 18†BBSs on it (Et38 8J front and Et41 9J rears, which are very rare). The car has full tanned-leather interior from factory (in very good condition) no rips, a little worn on the driver’s side as expected for this age, but has been very very very well looked after by me (I am genuinely crazy about the looks of my car). It has 116k km on the clock, has been used for daily driving. This car has been treated like a princess; fully services every 5000km (engine oil Castrol 10w60 and oil filter change with Genuine oil filters), all other filters and coolant has been recently changed as well. I have spent more than 10k on this car during two years of ownership.

Bought in the last two years and is already on the car:

Brand new Infinity stereo system (front and rear speakers, twitters and a 10†sub in the boot with all the brackets to mount it)

Brand new Genuine BMW illuminated shift knob

Brand new Genuine BMW light switch

New polished aluminium cluster rings (very hard to get, custom made and imported from Germany)

Brand new clear side and front repeaters and clear rear tail lights

Brand new plastic panel that goes below the windscreen (the one that always brakes on the sun)

Brand new thermostat

New fun clutch

Beand new Genuine BMW drive belt and AC belt

New front lower control arm bushes

New adjustable White Line front and rear swaybars with urethane bushes and new swaybar links

New AKG rear subframe and diff mounts

Brand new Lemforder rear strut mounts

AC Schnitzer rear stutbar

Brand new Genuine BMW front X-brace

New Phillips xenon lights on the low beams (4300k, not blue fully legal)

Brand new Genuine BMW yellow glass fog lights (imported from Europe BMW)

New Umnitza Predator Orion V2 Angel eyes (I have also have ABS-plastic eyebrows, but I have took them off).

Have recently bought all of these parts and they are all in my garage waiting to be put on this baby:

New GPS tracking device (uses normal prepay cell phone cards)

Brand new Genuine BMW clutch and brake pedals and pedal pads, AKG non-squeak pedal bushings

Brand new Genuine BMW Z-roadster short shift kit with all the new parts to install it and new AKG shifter mounts (harder to create more direct shift and last much longer than standard)

Brand new Genuine BMW engine mounts and UUC gearbox rubber mounts with metal mounting cups

Brand new Genuine BMW front lower control arms (terribly expensive)

Brand new Lemforder tie rods

Brand new FK Silver-X coilovers (Koni struts, stainless steal bodies) these are height and dumper adjustable, developed on the Nurnberg Ring, have lots of very good reviews from US E46 M3 users, so they must be good :) (terribly expensive)

Brand new HD Myele rear strut mounts (much stronger than standard)

Brand new Genuine BMW front strut mounts from E36 M3 Evo (installed on the opposite side will give you extra 2 degrees of negative camber)

Brand new Genuine BMW front strut mounts Z-coupe reinforcement plates

Brand new Genuine BMW nuts and bolts required to install all the components

Brand new Genuine BMW rear and front glass rubbers and seals

Brand new Turner Motorsport rear adjustable lower control arms with rubber bushings and new reinforcement plates for rear swaybar mounts

Brand new AKG rear trailing arm bushes

New Xenon kit for the fog lights (smaller ballasts and Genuine Phillips bulbs)

I think that is pretty much it… I am sure I have forgotten something, but you get the idea.

I want $24,000 FIRM for the hole lot. I will not separate any of these parts or components. Car is in Christchurch, PM me if you would like to have a look at it. No time wasters, if I won’t sell this car I will leave it here with my parents. I will post the pics if there will be enough interest otherwise will e-mail to people on request.

Cheers

post-4193-1323143444.jpg

post-4193-1323143520.jpg

post-4193-1323143571.jpg

post-4193-1323143588.jpg

post-4193-1323143675.jpg

post-4193-1323143681.jpg

post-4193-1323143685.jpg

post-4193-1323143689.jpg

Edited by swordfish

That's quite a parts list you've got there. Best of luck with the sale.

Some pictures would surely be a big help

That's quite a parts list you've got there. Best of luck with the sale.

Some pictures would surely be a big help

Yep and that is all I can remember so far... will be adding more as I go.

Any pics?

Some people might say that price is ambitious in relation to evo's and e46's, not me though. Not me.

Pics are up!!! In regards of too ambitious... I will let people to decide for themselves, but every day I have driven this car I felt like it is the only one I want and it still is. Hence, I have looked after it appropriately and improved it as much as my valet allowed me to. When all these parts will be installed on this car... this car will be much better than any evo's and E46's at least for me it will be.

Looks nice. I like the interior

With regard to the cluster rings, why are they custom? I was looking at eBay ones and they look the same? Any feedback on this?

Good luck on the possible sale.

Looks nice. I like the interior

With regard to the cluster rings, why are they custom? I was looking at eBay ones and they look the same? Any feedback on this?

Good luck on the possible sale.

It is a propper alluminium, not an alluminium look. There is a massive difference in how they fit and look (eg the ebay ones will have to be glued to the cluster, the alluminium ones take ages to put it as they are metal, but when they are in they are in, no glue needed) i was only able to find one company in Germany which still does them! :)

Weekly BUMP! Nobody is interested? Are E36 M3s are out of fashion now or something?

i would say the market is out of order at the moment.. nice car. glws

the market is quite simply dead at the moment...

Looks like a very well looked after example. Not sure on the angel eyes personally, but very nice overall.

Bump! Back for sale! Now has been fully resprayed bumpers, bonnet and roof. And clear fog lights (Still have the yellow ones if you like them on the car) :)

Edited by swordfish

Thats an impressive parts and upgrade list there.

Well worth it, but most people look past that and would rather go for a lesser M3 for less money which is a shame as this looks and sounds to be a great buy! One you could buy and drive and not have to worry about replacing things like diff mounts etc

Although when you start putting bucket loads of cash into older cars such as these, the resale is just not there in a dollar for dollar regard - hence why I NEVER plan to sell my E36 V8!

Never the less, good luck with the sale!

Edited by Michael.

Thats an impressive parts and upgrade list there.

Well worth it, but most people look past that and would rather go for a lesser M3 for less money which is a shame as this looks and sounds to be a great buy! One you could buy and drive and not have to worry about replacing things like diff mounts etc

Although when you start putting bucket loads of cash into older cars such as these, the resale is just not there in a dollar for dollar regard - hence why I NEVER plan to sell my E36 V8!

Never the less, good luck with the sale!

I've put much more money into this car than I am asking for. I was hoping that somebody will see that and buy it. This is an incredible car and you'll have everything you'll need to make it even more perfect. Although I wasn't planning to sell it (hence all the things that I have bought and have put on it already) I am forced to do that at this present moment. I will hope though that before someone snaps my princess off me my situation will change...

Edited by swordfish

Guest Simon*

No amount of bumping is going to bring a quick sale here mate. Bumps are for bargains

Have you considered listing it for sale on the BMW car club site?

No amount of bumping is going to bring a quick sale here mate. Bumps are for bargains

Have you considered listing it for sale on the BMW car club site?

Would you be able to post me the link please?

Thanks

Edited by swordfish