Sign in to follow this  
phatbema

new pics! e36...

That's looking really good. It's a got a bit of bling bling on it but it's done tastefully.

I see you've smoked your tails - I've been thinking about doing this too and already have a spare set of tails. Was it hard to do?

My car is in the panel beaters this week have a new front guard put on, side skirts and eyelids painted and fitted - will post pics once it's done.

That's looking really good.  It's a got a bit of bling bling on it but it's done tastefully.

I see you've smoked your tails - I've been thinking about doing this too and already have a spare set of tails.  Was it hard to do?

My car is in the panel beaters this week have a new front guard put on, side skirts and eyelids painted and fitted - will post pics once it's done.

na dude its piss easy. Just need to mask around the lights , just incase of overspray. Edited by phatbema

WOW thats cleeean man, love those headlights and the wheels are mint! looks smooth

Never thought I'd like clear indcators (as opposed to frsted) but they look f**ken tits!

nice work. Get some polished wheels with some huge dish - will look better and faster than the chromes, but still shiny and bling.

Cheap sh*t to make your car better:

Europlate

Debadge

Black Kidney (i like on dark colour e36s)

thank you come again

Cheap sh*t to make your car better:

Europlate

Debadge

Black Kidney (i like on dark colour e36s)

thank you come again

Deffinately Europlate and debadge the boot...

But I think the chrome kidneys suit the car with the subtle chrome in the headlights and the wheels. The black kidneys on this would make it look like something was missing.

black kidney fo sure, smoke rear lights more, steal someones faded and peeling black plate.. haha

m3 mirrors, and some staggerd dish

Normally, I'm not a fan of clear lights, but somehow, the work you've done on all the fronts, coupled with the black paint just looks so 'right'. Outstanding job.

Those wheels should be the next change in your list, IMO. The chromes are just not right for the car, as the others have already said.

Thats looking really good man - got any pictures of the interior? Always love the E36 interior.

As for blacking the kidneys - you might as well just rip off the BMW Badges if you black them - but thats my opinion.

That sure is a Mint ride. Love the black Angel eyes. And the clear side indicators. Would look even better with the M3 Mirrors someone mentioned before. The back needs a little work from my opinion. I would go for the clear tailights and get a chrome exhaust. Nothing to big but just so it stands out. I have a 318is that I am getting within the week and cant wait to do it up. Is insurance a pain? Having to let them know every extra bit you have done to the car. Anyway Mint Ride and look up to it. Keep it up! ;)

The back needs a little work from my opinion. I would go for the clear tailights and get a chrome exhaust.

cheers dude.. yea am planning on doing both those mods.. heres the lights im thinking of getting vvv

post-9-1134291275.jpg

hmm not a fan of those rear lights you want aye... perhaps a fair of crystal type ones (not altezza ones) would look good

Things done:

tints

bumpers colour-coded

clear side-indicators

fixed dent :)

Phatbema or anyone alse who has colour matched their skirts and bumpers, how much did it cost to do? This is on my to do list aswell.

Why do some E36' come with painted and non painted skirts and bumpers, was it a factory option depending on what you wanted to pay. I thought it was on the pre 1996 models but I have seen all years painted and unpainted. I geuss alot of people would have painted them after purchase. ;)

cheers dude.. yea am planning on doing both those mods.. heres the lights im thinking of getting vvv

nice choice bro, although i'd probably go with the ones bimmer boy mentioned...kinda looks better without the LEDs....