Sign in to follow this  
FRT

Dirty M3

in other news i cant see that advertising a car like this with no warrant and no reg is a good look?Or am i just an up tight anorak wearer?

Warrant of fitness expires in September 2015.

Rego expires Dec 31. A new 3 month rego will be purchased in the next day or so.

in other news i cant see that advertising a car like this with no warrant and no reg is a good look?Or am i just an up tight anorak wearer?

Pretty common cars are sold without rego, but a buyer knows what they are in for, or at least the seller will put it on when sold. Both can pitch accordingly.

A WOF on the other hand would put off a lot of people i agree

Welcome to Bummerspirt steve. Hey your car is very slick, your obviously an enthusiast, well done on your ad it certainly different from the standard waffle or lack of information in most ads. GLWS

It's my 3rd M3 - somewhat like a drug. I know they are not practical for me but keep getting drawn back to buying one. I'll miss this one. I love the way the E92 drives and how the V8 sounds.

Yes haven driven one breifly I can see the attraction.Hope you do well,it can be a hard process as the market decides!

Heading of the post shop now for that rego. Thanks Kiwi535 :)

If anyone wants to come look at the car feel free. Will be back and forth between Omaha and Auckland so just flick me a text.

As "out there" as my listing is - it's purely to gain attention.

The car is in good condition, drives well and I believe price right.

I'm selling it to get myself into a a 4 door sedan or a wagon.