Sign in to follow this  
Arron

please someone help!

Please someone come to the rescue and save my backside!!!

Recently brought a "complete" s50b32 Off Tm...... It has come down and is mission a lot!!!! The biggest thing it is missing are its knock sensors.............

Have spoken to the guy we brought it off and he said he will have a look when he gets home....... On the 13th. We are racing on the 17th so there is not enough time really as we need it started before then if possible

So my question to you fellow m3ers is do you have a spare set or a set we can borrow until just after the17th in case the guy we brought it off doesn't come through. Or even a set we can buy at the right price

Please someone help me )
Many many thanks Arron

Are they the same as on a s50b30?

http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E36-Coupe/Europe/M3_3.2-S50/browse/engine/engine_block_mounting_parts/#1401187_13

one of them is listed the same as a m50 engine , so maybe 3 of those will work , just need to check the plug type and length of cable

Not sure about that rah am looking into it at the moment

That was exactly our thought Brent, as long as the sensors are the same it doesn't matter about the plug and wire length because we can change those we are trying to find technical specs of the sensors at themoment