Sign in to follow this  
AlexL

Pre-Purchase Inspection on a 335i

Hey new member here and am looking at getting a 2007 335i. Im looking for somewhere near the botany area(im not from auckland) that would be able to do a pre-purchase inspection on it.

Both Botany Motor Worx and BM Workshop are too busy to do it till after the 21st. Any other sugestions on a good BMW workshop that could do that for me.

Don't want to have to wait till after the 21st

Thanks Alex

Unfortunately those are the only two I could recommend out this way. You could try BM Workshop in the city, or Team McMillan in Newmarket - bit further away but still better than VTNZ....

• Like 1

Unfortunately those are the only two I could recommend out this way. You could try BM Workshop in the city, or Team McMillan in Newmarket - bit further away but still better than VTNZ....

Damn I guess I will have to wait then. Thanks

Edited by AlexL

getting it done by a "generic" inspection company is like burning the money and buying sight-unseen. My experience has been they are CLUELESS.

ONLY get it done by an experienced and reputable workshop, or do it yourself.

• Like 2

Thanks I requested it get done at BM workshop. I'm from Nelson so want to make sure its good before I spend money on flights to have a look at it.

^ maybe put up some details of the car (is it on trademe?) and someone might know something about it?

Good price. I paid quite a bit more for mine not long ago.

Yea I've been looking for a few months and was about to settle on a 325 but then I saw this. But I'm getting the inspection to make sure its not cheap for a reason.

I'm hoping it will be a nice step up from the S15 I just sold.