Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

M20 engine parts sale

There is lots of stuff here, time for a clean out. Mostly M20B25 unless stated otherwise. Starting with the bigger stuff:

M20 2.5 block. Stripped and cleaned, ready for painting and reassembly $100

M20 2.7 Block, stripped, cleaned, painted $300

Crank, 2.5 standard mains and big ends 60 /40mm In good order, I would say that it does not need a grind. $100

Crank 2.7 Back from the engine man. Never even been dummy assembled, looking for a new home. Grind alone cost $350. Looking for $500

Bottom end, 2.5 from sump to head gasket. Worn, was using oil before it got removed. There is no lip in the bore, more a kind of ripple at the top on the thrust side only. Can’t comment on the bearings, oil pump etc because it is still all together. suit some one who wants a core to rebuild, was going okay before it got pulled out. No flywheel. $120

Bottom end, 2.5 from sump to head gasket. Used. Busted a cam belt so it stopped ! Valves have touched the pistons. Bores in good condition, still see the hones hatching. Put another head on it, off you go. No flywheel, was auto. $200

ECUs : Got a few -

0 261 200 173 M20 2.5 $50

0 261 200 174 M40 1.6 $30

2.0 engine complete on prefacelift ECU and wiring. Came out of a running car before engine conversion, I am told 170,000 km. Inlet manifold, wiring, ecu all there. Only missing an alternator $300

All in south Auckland.

post-30281-0-77985900-1421010677_thumb.j

post-30281-0-71899600-1421010897_thumb.j

Hi, I am looking for an M20B25 sump, would you be willing to sell one seperately?

Do you have any complete M20B25's for sale? Or even enough parts to slap together a stroker? Itll need to have the ECU and loom, but not too fussed about powersteering pump, alternator, ac pump etc.

I do have an enough parts to put together a stroker. Even got a choice of cranks and blocks 2.7 ground / 2.7 good nick / 2.5. Blocks 2.5 or 2.7.

I have one, but it has no valves, rockers and only one shaft, which doesn't leave a whole lot. I was a victim of a lack of cam belt. If that is of interest make me an offer, I can put on a courier if necessary.

How much for the bare 2.5 head?