Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: E32 735i Bits

Got a whole car here, just need the automatic from it, everything else is there.

Nice M30B35, drives very well, - $700

comes with all auxiliaries, everything you need to make it run including from DME to airboxs to flex plate etc

10624823_10203456056464257_7080477409280

Speedy Wheels - $400

235 40 18s good tyres

10933773_10203485126390987_2291313446439

anything else just ask

Does this have the 25mm Brake master cylinder that can be swapped into E30's by any chance?

Does this have the 25mm Brake master cylinder that can be swapped into E30's by any chance?

my focus at this stage has been to get engine and gearbox out, will advise when i know.

if anyone requires anything please let me know asap, won't be keeping body around as i already have a spare body in better knick just better colour, but let me know while i have double ups of some good stuff. will be packing the car with other rubbish parts been sitting here too long, so even e30 e32 e34 e36 stuff let me know

Do you have any 'good' stuff from an E30. Ie manual conversion of any nice bits you want to get rid of? I think iv got some smileys off of you already

Do you have any 'good' stuff from an E30. Ie manual conversion of any nice bits you want to get rid of? I think iv got some smileys off of you already

nah some manual bits though surplus to requirements depending what you need.

Ill let you know, trying to get a whole conversion to save some hassle

Do you have out of an E30 coupe the seat belt anchor for the driver and passanger? Its like a rail where the seat belt is looped around

Hi Andy. Not sure of my 7 series specs. Presume the 735 has a large case diff? Any idea what the ratio is please?

Thanks

Richard.

Hi Andy. Not sure of my 7 series specs. Presume the 735 has a large case diff? Any idea what the ratio is please?

Thanks

Richard.

yes its there, bit of a prick to remove, but if you want to tackle it its all yours. its pretty weepy and just an open, don't really think its worth it.

probably looking about $200 for my time plus shipping $50 to AKL if you want me to get it out