Sign in to follow this  
Toast

Lathing Centerbore

So I bought a set of spacers today, and found that nearly everything about them bar the stud pattern is wrong for my car.

I've an E36 and the CB of the wheel spacer is 73.1mm. Nobody I've found online stocks hubcentric rings in a 73-72.5mm sizing, and rightly so.

Now my main question is who do you recommend I take the spacers to for lathing? I want to take the ID from 73.1mm - 74mm (E39 hub size)

Is there anyone out there with a lathe that will take pity on me for a couple of boxes / a bottle of your chosen poison?

Verb

lathing

1. Present participle of lathe.

Thanks I'll give him a call or pop in next week :)

• Like 2

Pls stahp.

For the record if we're playing tit for tat, your qualm with my original use of the word was "Lathing is not a word" it is though.

My humblest apologies for using a word that meant what I was meaning to mean.

Inztec 19 The Concourse. Thanks again for the referral.

American , not English, last thyme I chequed we were not a state of the U.S. that's why we use metric units and spell tyres with Y?

Is that why we still use wheel sizes measured in inches! :huh::huh: :huh:

We drive kilometres (not kilometers), buy litres (not liters), and talk about mileage?

Kiwis: manually dextrous, intellectually innovative, yet quantitatively confused. :)

We drive kilometres (not kilometers), buy litres (not liters), and talk about mileage?

Kiwis: manually dextrous, intellectually innovative, yet quantitatively confused. :)

au contraire.We know what we mean even if it seems like you dont think we do but you probably do too.