Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

What do ya reckon??

I wonder why Alpina dont use a device like this....instead on the "big six", Alpina had to do internal engine work and exhaust to get a mere 30BHP gain.

Could it be ....that it doesnt work......and even if it does advance the timing and increase the fueling....what damage is it actually doing to your engine?

Instead of Group Buy.....how about dyno challenge? After all it only takes 5 mins to fit, it could be done on the dyno.

bloody hell :banghead:

Aparently all you need to insal is a screwdriver and scissors! (or wire cutters)

FFS...

If I could get them for $33.00 to NZ would you guys buy them ? I will probably need a further $2.00 - $5.00 to post it out to you.

The $33.00 also covers a $5 'Boom' tax/donation, just help me out a bit as it looks I'm going to be working 2 jobs and a 3rd if I get it, as I'm trying to keep my head above water and be able to pay for my uni fees as well as this new engine, without giving in and getting a student loan.

I'm waiting for the whole 'cry me a river' story from sic* but really, im not after sympathy, anyone that was moderately interested to see how these go heres your chance, your getting it $65 cheaper than trademe and at the same time helping a poor starving african* child like me.

*please not, child may not be african

Edited by E30stz

im keen, cmon everyone help him get a new engine!! i want to see if it makes much of a diff

oh just so you guys are aware, they look nothing like the dial in the bottom photo of that auction, used as a marketing ploy, the 1st photo is correct though.

Edited by E30stz