Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Cellphone Help

Hi, its a long shot but i'll ask

Does anyone know where to get like parts for cell phones?

Went to Parnell last night, got horrendisly drunk and lost the back cover to my new phone and now pissed off, and trying to get a new back cover so if anyone knows where to get one , let me know

Cheers

Ryan

phone model? Try the nz distributor (if it's not a rear faceplate, it'll prob be horrendously expensive) Go ghetto and tape that shizz up.

Magic Link

there are a hepas of phone spare sites. also ebay has a good ammount.

If its Sony or Nokia you will be sweet. if not, maybe not so sweet.

Lesson: Don't go to Parnell.

Guest Spargo

Where was my txt Ryan? If you didn't pull last nite, i'm revoking your status as a man, or indeed, boy. Parnell was a giant barrel full of fish.

phone model? Try the nz distributor (if it's not a rear faceplate, it'll prob be horrendously expensive) Go ghetto and tape that shizz up.

Im sending the distributors a email now and a few other places , but going to go into vodafone tommorow or something and see if i can nab one off a demo phone.

Yeah, Sam would have text if I had enough credit, spent the last of my credit giving a chick directions to find me, next time. I doubt your working but gunna rock Desch tonite or something after graduation

cheers for the help guys, I have a feeling its in my mates car aswell so I'll check there aswell