Sign in to follow this  
dreamkast

Getting interior fixed or sell as it is?

Hey guys,

Looking to get rid of my e36 and upgrade to a e90. Just need some opinions if you think it's worth getting my interior fixed (pics attached). Or just selling as it is, or trading it in. Also looking for a good price to sell it at? (E36, 180,000 ks, white leather interior, msport rims/suspension/kits etc, sunroof)

post-4865-0-76379900-1430536117_thumb.jppost-4865-0-63053200-1430536129_thumb.jp

I doubt that the extra you might get for it would cover the cost of fixing it, plus i dont believe in fixing things on cars just for the new owner to enjoy it! :)

Cheers for the feedback.

Could anyone provide a rough quote for how much getting the headlining and the door upholstery fixed would be?

its pretty cheap to diy, aruond $100-120 for headliner and maybe another $100 for doorcards and pillars. of course this is just the cost for fabric + glue. not taking into account your time and effort.

I think its about $400 for headliner and maybe another $2-300 for doorcards if you were to take it to a professional!