Sign in to follow this  
bimmer_extreme

Check out a car

Hey, is there anyone in Auckland who has some spare time, knows what to look for in a car, such as smoke rust etc and woldnt mind having a look at a car for me. As im in Wellignton, I don't want to buy a car and not have seen it and seen it going or without someone having had a look at it for me.

Cheers

Ps: This is it http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=39930

I could have a look for ya. Not sure when though. I'm the other side of Aux!

:lol:

wash your mouth out sparkles....damnnnnnnnn

:puke:

nah its true

i want a EB3 with honda city turbo motor,

"The swap is relatively easy (mechanics wise), the motor practically bolts up to the standard mounts. The conversion of a 76 wiring loom to fuel injection is not as easy but once done is a terrific improvement over standard. These motors can put out 160hp with subtle mods and take huge boost levels (standard is 12psi factory non-intercooled).

I have done 3 of these swaps and I showed a friend how to do it and he has done another 2."

Theres a mint brown one that cruises around palmy area, goes f*cken nuts, is sacked hard on some black wheels, wicked car, always thought it ruled, ultimate sleeper.

and who the hell would say no to a turbo II??

haha

Posted Image

Edited by bmwsparkle

Mate, its your money, but based on my experiences with old Brit cars - I wouldn't blow my money on it or anything like it - unless of course, you enjoy pouring your money down a bottomless pit. :D

sparkle. you pwn, i love you.

*sic is gay..???? :o

i love you... man love you thou..

ladies pwn me.

Edited by *sic

well, there's Floyd.... and then the rest...

been a Floyd nutter since the early '70s

so true, def my fave band.

you were a fan even in the syd barret days? Rokin a copy of Piper at the Gates of Dawn?

syd was already out of the band when i discovered their music. have listened to the early stuff but am more into the music of the waters/gilmour era..

I don't have my vinyl records anymore, (which included a copy of piper at the gates of dawn).. most were badly scratched from too many sober :drunk: parties and horrible to listen to.

the solo gilmour years would have to be my favourite, wish you were here and the division bell would probably be my favourite albums, altho, cant forget dark side or wall tho.