Sign in to follow this  
Jimocles

BMW driver strikes back

It's like that truck driver claw hammer incident up in auckland in a way. I bet anything that the 19 year old driver instigated it and is pleading innocence. I think the whole road rage defence argument is wrong. Some people do deserve a little scare but nothing warrants an attack of sorts. Is bad publicity for BMW but note how the media seems to drop the name alot?

what a homo..

he deserves to be put away, pussies cant do sh*t with there hands no more...

f**ken pussy bmw driver has to use a riot baton..

this thread blows.

i think this is less to do with being a BMW driver and more about

f**kin wog imports thinking thay can do like back home ...

not in NZ ya fritter...put him back on the boat...no passing GO

not in NZ ya fritter...put him back on the boat...no passing GO

right on the money there!

It's like that truck driver claw hammer incident up in auckland in a way. I bet anything that the 19 year old driver instigated it and is pleading innocence.

Even if he did instigate it, attacking the poor bastard with a claw hammer is uncalled for...

f**k, if you cant win a fight with your bare hands, dont resort to weapons. I dont know how many times I have seen someone get pwn3d with the weapon that THEY brought to the fight...

EDIT: Riot Batton not claw hammer... Weapons are for pussies

Edited by Napier_E36

It's like that truck driver claw hammer incident up in auckland in a way.

I saw a similar incident on queen st where we pulled up behind a car at the lights and someone just ran up to the car infront of us with a hammer and smashed out all the windows and was smacking all the passengers in the car with it, it was sick

is there a term "bmw driver" now? whats that about if he was driving a toyota they wouldnt ve said "toyota driver", but what i dick head, poor guy who got hit

is there a term "bmw driver" now? whats that about if he was driving a toyota they wouldnt ve said "toyota driver", but what i dick head, poor guy who got hit

Oh please, the article clearly said they didnt have a full id on the vehicle other than it was a 7 series BMW.

Dont you think the best way of getting witnesses is to say that in the article to jog peoples memories ?

Talk about paranoid !

"The registration begins with the letter B" (BADASS)

what a ragy c**t, i get f*cked off on the road hard, but wudnt do anything like that, what a homo

Edited by bmwsparkle