Sign in to follow this  
335e91

Greeting from a new member

Congrats on the new wagon looks great! Looks like aftermarket lights and bumper too with some carbon fibre? Do you know where they are from?

thanks bro! Yeah there are some carbon fibres around the car like steering wheel and door pilar ,mirrors sourced overseas, and bonnet carbon wrap, and handles carbon wrap, rubber painted in black.

thanks bro! Yeah there are some carbon fibres around the car like steering wheel and door pilar ,mirrors sourced overseas, and bonnet carbon wrap, and handles carbon wrap, rubber painted in black.

Looks like SGM, same as mine and Suresh. Im planning to come along to a meet at some point would be great to have a look at your ride in person. For tuning you should have a look at the MHD app. Its new and plenty of developments in the pipeline including specific boost targets apparently up to 36psi. You can buy their stock maps or use it for JB4 backend or custom maps for a fraction of the cost of JB4 or Cobb which we will probably see no more developments from. If you have a look on the for sale section on E90 the Cobbs and JB4s are getting cheaper and cheaper over the last month or so.

Owner PM'd me about getting the flash done @bmworkshop

Ok that makes sense. Thought you might be a car whisperer if you can look at a photo and see if its been flashed lol. How much do they charge for the flash? I need to do it and was thinking about getting a cheap laptop as i already have a KDcan cable.