Sign in to follow this  
Jsax87

WTB e30 m3 s14 2.3l engine

Hi guys

Trying to source a e30 m3 engine for sale. Any condition considered as I know we won't be spoilt for choice! Will be going to a very good home. Any contacts / leads would be greatly appreciated... Cheers James

• Like 1

Haha yes! Who's this? We've had a lot of parts stolen so requiring a 'donor' engine for bits and pieces. Don't need block, head, crank,rods/pistons etc. Just small stuff;sprockets chains, engine covers etc to bolt on to our block but will take what we can get.

That's not good, where did the parts get stolen from? They are pretty scarce in NZ so if they pop up for sale anywhere I will check with you.

I don't have a full engine but I have quite a collection of used parts that I replaced when I re-built my engine (twice) that may come in handy.

There is a full motor and box for sale on ebay.co.uk at the moment, and they often pop-up on German ebay or alternatively keep an eye on www.s14.net (mostly US based - but lots more cars there).

You can message me a list of what you need and I can tell you what I have...

• Like 1

Ha......stolen...... haha sorry Saxy! I bet the bastards didn't even realise what they had!