Sign in to follow this  
WillEyedowin

Wondering if anyone knows this car or its owner? e30 325i

This auction recently closed on trademe and have no way of contacting the guy, and I was wondering if anyone knew the car or its owner, and could give me some info about car itself or contact info for the owner.

Also curious as to what the tubing in the picture of the engine bay of the SA models if anyone knows? (pic below)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=916672220

Cheers

post-52250-0-29281400-1437295460.jpg

Tubing is A/C plumbing

Send an email to trademe help. Ask them if they could relay your details to the seller... They might not due to privacy reasons... Worth a shot anyway... :)

• Like 1

If you had it on your watchlist you can click the "Ask the seller to relist this item" link that pops up when you view the auction in your "Items I lost" list.

• Like 1

This auction recently closed on trademe and have no way of contacting the guy, and I was wondering if anyone knew the car or its owner, and could give me some info about car itself or contact info for the owner.

Also curious as to what the tubing in the picture of the engine bay of the SA models if anyone knows? (pic below)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=916672220

Cheers

Far side could be the cruise control unit (strange shape though) as the car is fitted with cruise, even though the vendor does not mention it. Near side the twin pipes are the headlight adjusters (will be a miracle if they work!), and the large aluminium pipe is for the A/C.

Car looks in really top condition, well worth the asking price IMO. You will struggle to find another in this (what looks to be) unmolested condition.