Sign in to follow this  
gc8r

Church St European E46 M3

Good luck with it :) I've had two before so I know they're nice!

This case was more of a stuff and communication error on the dealers end so I have no qualms over this situation ;)

Thanks! I test drove this M3 on the weekend, along with the rough, white wrapped M3 at Fast4's which was some experience haha (salesman talked some nonsense!). When I first read this thread I was worried that the dealer had doubled up with two deposits going down on the one car when you said you had arranged an inspection too.

Were you dealing with Craig also?

Edited by JohnM575

No I was dealing with Court.

In all fairness I think Craig knew I was interested to a certain degree but Court was sick on that day so couldnt support me in that sense.

Oh well BRZ for a little longer until I find another one!

Mind you wrong crowd but I was able to catch up in the twisties with other high end Euros and R35's in the BRZ on track so I'm just missing that solid M car feel and Power! :P

How did the inspection go? I've been looking at this, I see it's still on trade me, so maybe not so well??

Picking it up tomorrow. Church St had to do a few things to the car prior to selling it. New rotors and pads, new windscreen washer pump, new WOF, along with a few other things.

• Like 2