Sign in to follow this  
localdevdas

E36....

what andrew said.

what makes it a 318iS though? Better motor than normal 318? I only ask becuase I would have thought being a sport model it would have more sports goodies. (Seats, steering wheel, etc)

wow luxury dude..nice interior makes me want to go all out and do mine up but meh.. very cool - all of it, exept teh rear lights maybe..

Edited by nz320i

dig it all (even the chromies!) aside from the lights.

Agreed.

Tails need to gom but actually think the chrome suits the car colour well, nice contrast!

Mint ride, I have a black 318is Coupe 2 door. Mint ride putting it into sports Mode! the great Traction on the road. The chromes must have cost quite a bit. Im slowly going to be making mine similar to yours but will be getting M3 Mirrors and Angel Eye black Headlights. Unfortunatly I dont have as much luxury as your 318is leather :P

looks high at the front?

yea buddy, had to get it raised a bit at the front coz the car wont go down my driveway with the original lowered springs.....

what andrew said.

what makes it a 318iS though? Better motor than normal 318? I only ask becuase I would have thought being a sport model it would have more sports goodies. (Seats, steering wheel, etc)

Twin cam 1900 cc engine for the 318

Beefier brakes and suspension

M kit

Besides that not much I think.

Loving the interior man -- top job !

Edited by 318is

Is it just my old eyes, or are the kidneys not correctly aligned? The left one looks on the piss to me...

Tail lights and chromes, not my style at all, but that doesn't matter one whit - its what rocks your boat, no-one else's!

Is it just my old eyes, or are the kidneys not correctly aligned? The left one looks on the piss to me...

Seconded. Looks mint otherwise, 'cept for the oft mentioned liights.

Now i thought IS models were only coupes. I know mine is and every other one i've seen. I assume you've looked at the plates not just the badge on the back cos i haven't seen a 4 door IS. Mine also came with no A/C or climate control and a mint steering wheel

looks good :)

question what dose this do?

is it for a sun roof or some thing ?

It locks the back windows off, so that they can't be opened from the back window switches.

Cheers

Grant

Now i thought IS models were only coupes. I know mine is and every other one i've seen.

well in dat case i assume you havent seen many e36s...

Mine also came with no A/C or climate control and a mint steering wheel

ya i've got one of the facelifted models ('96-98) which came with a lot more goodies than the original ones...

I know i'm no BMW engineer but i suspect the lack of luxuries in my IS is to lose weight to keep with the sporting nature of the car