Sign in to follow this  
bekker

E12 528i

Right hand drive one one Nz owner that needed work sold in Auckland not long ago for around $1400... The one you looking at has been listed for a long time... :) nice car though. Good luck

I know I've been watching it a while. I like that it's lhd and it looks pretty original and clean.

One more E12 in NZ that i didn't know of. They are VERY thin on the ground here now.

Certainly from the shots it looks pretty clean/original

The guy kept it for his son who is no longer interested in the car. A real shame. Needs new tires (very old). Engine seems ok. Hoses been apparently done. Have seen additional pics which looked tidy. Paint job could have even done better imho - only judging from what I have seen in engine bay and boot.

Anyone know who bought this?

I'm gutted.

Had to get some things organised and I contacted the seller today to arrange to have a look and he said it's just been sold.

Heading to the North Island apparently.

I wish the buying well, but prey it's not about to have some Toyota engine put in and end up on a drift track.