Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

E39 Touring Rear Bumper in Silver ... or freight ideas ?

Hi all,

I am looking for a Rear Bumper preferably in Silver to save painting costs to fit my E39 530i Touring.

Ray has one, but I can't think of an economical way to get it down here to Timaru !! I got some quotes on a set of Alloys recently, and was shocked with costs !

so ....

Does anybody know of one for sale in the South, or know of a freight method from Rays ! :)

BTW - Does the Sedan Bumper fit the Touring ? I noticed on a Trademe Auction that the 528 sedan has the exhaust exiting on the opposite side ( drivers side ) - or is that all sedans ?

Edited by camera doctor

Sedan bumper is different sorry, it will probably work out cheaper to get one locally and paint it than ship one that far. I sold an e39 front bumper to someone in the deep south and freight was around $400!

i know of a silver touring one in wellington, do you need motorsport or non-motorsport? I can enquire if you like (i am not associated to them)

i can get it to christchurch, if you are happy to collect from there

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

i know of a silver touring one in wellington, do you need motorsport or non-motorsport? I can enquire if you like (i am not associated to them)

i can get it to christchurch, if you are happy to collect from there

My Car is Non Motorsport, and Yes I'd happily pick it up from CHCH, ThANKS !

My Car is Non Motorsport, and Yes I'd happily pick it up from CHCH, ThANKS !

ill see what they say. the crowd isnt the cheapest in the world, but not too bad.