Sign in to follow this  
Steve K-B

Wanted E39 M5 owners :-)

Hi all.

I'm in a tight spot and I'm hoping a nice M5 owner maybe able to help me out! I would very much like to get my hands on one of your fuel pump relays. BMW call it the EPK module. I have a brand new one coming from BMW Germany but its two weeks away. Its the last piece of the puzzle before I can run my new engine (S54 in an E36) and i need to get some laps in before the Targa rally.

If there's any one willing to give/loan there second hand one to me I would be happy to resupply them with the brand new one when it arrives.

This is it below and its located in the boot behind the interior on the right hand side just above the battery.

I believe it should be M5's from the year 2000 on... That or a E36 Z3

Part number: 61357892976

If you can help... You. Are. Amazing!

thanks,

Steve

61357892976-1.jpg

It's a good point, I didn't try pelican. 5-7 days isn't bad but then it has to go through customs and then it will sit for another day at the post office as I live in a rural area. Was hoping to find one sooner than that.

Hi all.

I'm in a tight spot and I'm hoping a nice M5 owner maybe able to help me out! I would very much like to get my hands on one of your fuel pump relays. BMW call it the EPK module. I have a brand new one coming from BMW Germany but its two weeks away. Its the last piece of the puzzle before I can run my new engine (S54 in an E36) and i need to get some laps in before the Targa rally.

If there's any one willing to give/loan there second hand one to me I would be happy to resupply them with the brand new one when it arrives.

This is it below and its located in the boot behind the interior on the right hand side just above the battery.

I believe it should be M5's from the year 2000 on... That or a E36 Z3

Part number: 61357892976

If you can help... You. Are. Amazing!

thanks,

Steve

61357892976-1.jpg

Apologies for my late response, I would be happy to lend you mine if that helps.

Dave

Mine should be free from Thursday.....located North Shore.

Sorry, mine's a 1999 too.

You running an E39 M5 in Targa?

Thanks for all the replies and offers where you can. This is one of many awesome things about bimmersport, I find someone is always willing to lend a hand or advice when needed.

I got my hands on a relay thanks to Ray at HellBM so big thank you goes out to him.