Sign in to follow this  
manipacman

Woodgrain Steering Wheel - Nardi Style?

Hi guys,

I've got this woodgrain steering wheel sitting in my room. I bought it about a year and half ago for my Shuttle but never got round to installing it.

It's in pretty good nick, looks semi-restored. The black line is wearing on the right hand side and there's a bit of the line detail missing on near the top left (all visible in the photo). It says "Made in Italy" on the back with the numbers "47928". It was sold to me as a Nardi but it doesn't have the signature on the back. It will come with button horn and leather cover (which is in pretty bad condition but I'm certain it's leather as it grew mould when it sat in my room for a about 6 months).

UPDATE: I don't have time organise shipping, pick up only in Auckland - Onehunga or Parnell. I'm fine for you to organise a mate to pick it up from me if you're outside Auckland. Sorry guys.

$100 takes it. Originally I was selling to raise funds for a tow bar but no longer a priority. If there's no interest at $100 it can sit in the shed.

Cheers,

Manny.

post-51427-0-37849600-1444353251_thumb.j

post-51427-0-64994900-1444353306_thumb.j

Edited by manipacman
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, didn't get any notification that people had asked questions.

It measures about 310mm wide inside the wheel and 365mm if I measure from the outside.

Let me know if you change your mind about shipping :)