Sign in to follow this  
lumpie30

Looking for E30 sedans for wedding...

Hi everyone,

I am getting married next march in Whangarei, and I am on the hunt for a couple of clean (and preferably modified) e30 sedans for wedding cars. I plan on using my own white e30 coupe for myself and my fiance, but need transport for the bridal party. I am willing to pay for your travel costs (a prearranged figure) and also a restaurant quality dinner for each driver. Even better if your car is white :)

If you can help I would love to hear from you!!

• Like 1

Just a heads up. The sedan has less back seat room than the coupe. Only bonus is ease of getting into the car.

good point, although with bridesmaids dresses, getting in and out of the car is going to be important. That being said though, if I went with coupes would you be interested?

I could have helped but I am leaving NZ in late Feb sorry. All my cars will be sold by then.

Hi Mark

I think I can help you there. I have four coupes (2 black 1 silver & 1 white) and my brother has a red sedan.

If you wedding doesn't clash with a race meeting then we could in business.

Bruce 0275335330

Hi Bruce, I can't believe I didn't think to give you a call earlier, we've met a couple of times, and I've been meaning to buy a manual conversion from you, but as you can imagine the wedding has put that on hold for a bit!

3 coupes would be awesome, especially the M3! I know your LHD coupe is black, is the M3 silver and the 320i white? because that would be perfect.

I'll give you a call in the near future, and the wedding is set for the 19th of March before I get ahead of myself. Fingers crossed you're not racing that day :)

I don't think there is any racing in March next year for the series.

Edited by driftit
  • Like 1

Hi Mark

The M3 is black, the 320is (Italian M3!!) is silver and LHD, the white car is a basic 318i auto but I'm sure it could be tarted up for the occasion. Then there is the LHD 320i (328i) so the choice is yours. Don't forget the red 320i SE as well :)

Hi Mark

The M3 is black, the 320is (Italian M3!!) is silver and LHD, the white car is a basic 318i auto but I'm sure it could be tarted up for the occasion. Then there is the LHD 320i (328i) so the choice is yours. Don't forget the red 320i SE as well :)

Maybe the Glacier Blue 325i SE too :lol:

;)

Hi Mark

And a certain Blue E30 ;)

Forgot about that one - it's repaired and has a passenger seat :)

• Like 1

E30's everywhere :P

• Like 2