Sign in to follow this  
330itis

Want E36 sideskirts

HAHAHAHAHA!

not that cheap man.

next Ill be carving out a front lip outa polystyrene foam and the milo tin can for a bigbore and slapin that on. saw the guters and the foam on a skyline that used to drive to my school. funy sh*t

nah im after bmw looking ones, I can get sum for $150 but thats a bit much and I cant buy em now anyway coz i gota do my gearbox

thanks anyway

$150 ? expensive, wow ... are you from Otara or something ? $150 for a set of side skirts is pretty reasonable. $150 is hardly gonna break the bank is it, considering how much other bmw parts cost.

$150 ? expensive, wow ... are you from Otara or something ? $150 for a set of side skirts is pretty reasonable. $150 is hardly gonna break the bank is it, considering how much other bmw parts cost.

Nah not from Otara, just a 17yo student that works at mcdonalds partime, rest of my time spent studying.

Money doesnt exactly grow on trees and whatever little money I do make I spend on keeping my car runing eg: just spent $800 on my gearbox so I at least have wheels under my ass.

and I aint from remuera either so I dont have rich parents I can "borrow" money off.

but thanks alot ae

Hey too bad you aren't down this way. I'd like to race another Bimmer. I just can't wait till i get my licence back lol

Oh the irony.

I know. I lost it just after racing too lol. Lucky the cop didn't know that or i would have got more

Hahahaha! That should teach you.

Now you'll have to cruise round on your Ironhorse.

Hey Em. Na i sold my bike a while after i fell off and tore the ligaments in my ankle. Couldn't ride it properly afterwards and still can't ride a bike properly.