Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

clutch ..... lol

yeh well

its been a while ...

but some money crap just happened ... a while ago and now i can get round to resurecting my poor bmw that has been sitting in the garage for a bit

um ne way other than that

what tools am i going to need while doing it, i heard a mention about torqx tools .... some thing like that ? lol

but the question was .... since its public hollidays for shops. is central auto going to be open ? can some one in the area ring up central auto give scotty or jase a buz.

Im assuming its still 360 ish for the LuK clutch kit all up ... ? does that include a new thrust bearing ? u know ?

Do they have the clutch kits on site ? LuK clutch kit. cause i need to drive up there on the tuesday possibly ...... and yeah . if their not open is there other ways of getting hold of people who work there to get this done

cause ma cars dead and dads heading up tuesday

thanks guys

laterz

dude, i gave you their number, and sorted you a deal. Why dont you just ring them and see if theyre open. Instead of posting here, if they are, they wont be able to get stuff from suppliers till wednesday anyway.

I dont recommend you changing the clutch if you're not really sure what you doing, a decent garage wont charge you much, especially if you supply th clutch kit, possibly would do it for cash, it will be less $ than buying the tools...

thats all i wanted to know

when they would be able to get the supplies

and i have rung them

but havent been able to get hold of them lately

so obviously their shut