Sign in to follow this  

E21 Rear crossmember & Trailing arms

Free to good home provided that you pick them up from Pukekohe

Craig - I'm keen. I expect to be picking up a 320/6 in the next few weeks or so, and know it needs suspension work. May as well get a headstart on sorting the backend!

Is it a disk rear end??

Snap them up Graham.

If you are going to lower it you will need the sub frame. Slot the sub frame to allow you to dial out the camber.

No plans for lowering or even anything particularly adventurous. I showed Mrs M this pic, and she said "Mine!"

12289589_1145072628853340_53760549338574

So, as with the E30 for Miss M it'll be something solid, reliable and safe. And hopefully not too boring. :)

Many thanks to Craig for the parts. :)

Sadly, I don't know if I'll be using them. Looks like the person (no-one on here) I was getting the 320/6 from may have done the dirty on me - he's completely unresponsive and didn't show (or contact me) when he was supposed to be dropping the car in Picton yesterday. He has a deposit, and I'd paid for a one-way ferry ticket for the car.

I shall continue to press for some sort of explanation, but it's not looking good at the moment.

If it doesn't work out, I'll have some parts for an E21 if anyone needs them!

Ahhh man that sucks .

Sorry to hear.

I'll grab the sub frame if it's not needed I can mod it go eliminate the camber in the back of

My one.

I have a 323 that's about to be sold soon. It's in need of work. Let me know.

I've not given up yet. My (light touch) investigations reveal the seller has been a very naughty boy and may not currently be at liberty to respond.

However, if it does all stay as it is then the gear is still in the back of my car.

Many thanks to Craig for the parts. :)

Sadly, I don't know if I'll be using them. Looks like the person (no-one on here) I was getting the 320/6 from may have done the dirty on me - he's completely unresponsive and didn't show (or contact me) when he was supposed to be dropping the car in Picton yesterday. He has a deposit, and I'd paid for a one-way ferry ticket for the car.

I shall continue to press for some sort of explanation, but it's not looking good at the moment.

If it doesn't work out, I'll have some parts for an E21 if anyone needs them!

I use the cdg car transport company .they pick from their home and drop off at your front door.no bubble ,no trouble.

I've not given up yet. My (light touch) investigations reveal the seller has been a very naughty boy and may not currently be at liberty to respond.

However, if it does all stay as it is then the gear is still in the back of my car.

Did you find the bastard ?

Did you find the bastard ?

Not yet. I know where he lives, but him being 40 minutes out of Nelson doesn't make it easy to knock on his door!