Sign in to follow this  
Cab

WTB: E36 M3

Any for sale? Not interested in SMG

Open to LHD.

Prefer 3.2, so 1996 and up.

Thanks

FYI, the only LHD ones in NZ that I know of are US spec and therefore not really M3's - more like a (rather cool) "Motorsport 332".

The Japanese market took Euro spec LHD ...whether you`d want one is another story I guess. There`s been a 3.0 litre on Trade Me for ages.

The Japanese market took Euro spec LHD ...whether you`d want one is another story I guess. There`s been a 3.0 litre on Trade Me for ages.

Japan had:

Euro RHD (Standard)

Euro LHD (Special Order)

US LHD (US Military Import)

Can't help with the car search sorry, but I have noticed you have possibly the most bizarre avatar I've seen here yet. Black dude covered in donuts sitting in a bathtub. Wot the actual f**k?? :huh:

Can't help with the car search sorry, but I have noticed you have possibly the most bizarre avatar I've seen here yet. Black dude covered in donuts sitting in a bathtub. Wot the actual f**k?? :huh:

Don't you do that on the weekends bro? WTF?

• Like 2

FYI, the only LHD ones in NZ that I know of are US spec and therefore not really M3's - more like a (rather cool) "Motorsport 332".

There's a euro spec LHD on tardme :)

its not a euro version, so gets the poverty spec US engine. Its basically a flashed up, over priced 328i. The dealer that imported it tried listing it for ages, had to damn near give it away from what i saw.