Sign in to follow this  
Donut

New member with F22 And E70

Hi guys,

Ken from Auckland. New to the BMW platform and forums but always been a car enthusiast, mostly in front wheel drive, 4 cylinder direct injection turbocharged engine.

So now BMW for a change.

Car history includes:

1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Asti V sh*t box // 2001 - 2007

2004 Mazda RX8 in Winning Blue // 2007 to 2012

2010 Mazda 3 MPS 2nd Gen in Celestial Blue // 2012 - 2015

2007 BMW E87 118d MSport in Schwarz for wife // 2012-2015

2014 Renault Megane RS265 in Oyster Grey // March - September 2015

2015 BMW F22 M235i 6 Spd manual in Alpine White // Current

2012 BMW E70 LCI X5 in Schwarz 2 // Current

Interested in performance tuning, engine ECU data, do enjoy the occasional track day.

Look forward to learning more about BMW.

post-53102-0-26849400-1451437457_thumb.j

• Like 3

nice car! bring one to the coffee and cars meet that we have every month. next one is on 7th Feb 2016. See the meets thread for more info

• Like 1

nice car! bring one to the coffee and cars meet that we have every month. next one is on 7th Feb 2016. See the meets thread for more info

Thanks guys. Have saved the date and will try and bring along @SpikeyLemon.

Cheers

PS: Kyu I am only a few doors up the road from your cafe. I am at 666 Great South Road!

Edited by Donut

oh i know the place. have a couple friends working at the ANZ office in that block and we have some other customers who come to our shop for sushi from there!

feel free to drop by and say hi (im only at the shop during lunchtimes, otherwise my parents are always there) we are open from the 5th Jan :)

oh i know the place. have a couple friends working at the ANZ office in that block and we have some other customers who come to our shop for sushi from there!

feel free to drop by and say hi (im only at the shop during lunchtimes, otherwise my parents are always there) we are open from the 5th Jan :)

Hey man I managed to get some food from your cafe, that was probably you and the miniature in the E91? I got a schnauzer too, will bring him along on the next coffee.

oh yea i was chilling in the car with my dog today at lunchtime (it was pretty quiet today with the weather being like this)

definitely come say hi, my dog will be there too at the meet :)