Sign in to follow this  
rolls_on_19

My 318 on chromes

Sorry dude. I'm switching sides. Turbo 4 pot project planned for start of 2007. Long time away but i'm doing engine, panel and paint at once

Sorry dude. I'm switching sides. Turbo 4 pot project planned for start of 2007. Long time away but i'm doing engine, panel and paint at once

no you wont.

no you wont.

Yeah i will. I meant i'll do it all at the same time. Not at once. Wrong word to use. I'm going to america at the end of the year to buy all the parts.

I'm not just a little 17 year old with big dreams and no cash. And i know enough about cars to do most of it myself, besides the fab.

Edited by rolls_on_19

Sic don't be such an arse!

Hes got a BMW at 17. I think thats pretty damned good. If he wants to do those mods and is going to do them all in a certain period of time, then let him.

No use saying "no ya wont" like an irritating little 5 year old.

/endrant\

hey i think your car looks pretty good.

if it was me id try to get your front guards rolled by a pro and not use flares if you can avoid it.

chromes look good on that car too.

its good you have big plans for your car, if you aim low thats what you will achieve, and its a bloody good car for a 17 year old to start with.

Hey thanks guys. I was 16 when i bought the car too. I got the 19's when i was 17. And i'm from a single parent family so don't think i have a rich dad with deep pockets. I also had a rotary beech buggy but it kept blowing up so i sold it.

I'll post pics when i eventually do the stuff. I'm too busy helping build a wrx race car with my mate who's the same age as me. But it will be done. Nobody believed i was buying a bimmer then i did. Then nobody belived i was buying 19's, then i did.

P.S I'm 19 now. But i had massive dreams when i was 17. Only thing that stopped that was losing my licence and the large stack of fines. nearly 2 large worth

Haha bro amer here, im 18 and none of my mates thuoght I would be getting a bmw but drove it back down from Auckland and they got nothing to say besides mint! E36 318IS rock!

but then again what sorta car did you have when you were 17? did you have big dreams then?

LOL - when I was 17 I had a Triumph Bonneville and the only big dreams I had involved getting off work to surf, playing in my band or getting laid...

LOL - when I was 17 I had a Triumph Bonneville and the only big dreams I had involved getting off work to surf, playing in my band or getting laid...

brilliant. bonnys rule, id ride one if i could, haha

Hey thanks guys. I was 16 when i bought the car too. I got the 19's when i was 17. And i'm from a single parent family so don't think i have a rich dad with deep pockets. I also had a rotary beech buggy but it kept blowing up so i sold it.

I'll post pics when i eventually do the stuff. I'm too busy helping build a wrx race car with my mate who's the same age as me. But it will be done. Nobody believed i was buying a bimmer then i did. Then nobody belived i was buying 19's, then i did.

No one believes you ae?

Tell me bout it!

story of my life!

I got my car last year wen I was 16 and no one believed that I was gona get one (BMW). They all laughed at me. but then wen I showed up in school the first day I got it... the look on their faces was priceles!.... look on my face ... :)

can they come for a ride.... umm... hell no

heheh

my m8s r honda crazy and told me to buy a honda and spend the rest of the $$ on doing it up, but hondas arent my piece ov cake.

No one believes you ae?

Tell me bout it!

story of my life!

I got my car last year wen I was 16 and no one believed that I was gona get one (BMW). They all laughed at me. but then wen I showed up in school the first day I got it... the look on their faces was priceles!.... look on my face ... :)

heheh

my m8s r honda crazy and told me to buy a honda and spend the rest of the $$ on doing it up, but hondas arent my piece ov cake.

Do they teach English at your school?

Cheers

Grant

No one believes you ae?

Tell me bout it!

story of my life!

I got my car last year wen I was 16 and no one believed that I was gona get one (BMW). They all laughed at me. but then wen I showed up in school the first day I got it... the look on their faces was priceles!....    look on my face ...  :)

heheh

Do they teach English at your school?

Cheers

Grant

nah.. Im failing english hahah

nah I just dont care on here. why bother thinking?.. im on holiday and so is my brain. :P

Guest Andrew

Mad props on getting your BMW and showing everyone at school

(last 318 with mtech kit i got from japan was $3500 with 50 000k - they are bloody expensive cars).

(last 318 with mtech kit i got from japan was $3500 with 50 000k - they are bloody expensive cars).

yeah but does everyone else realise that?

If you can get another one like that

E36 with dual airbags (so its regable) and manual

Ill take it

Guest Andrew

If you can get another one like that

E36 with dual airbags (so its regable) and manual

Ill take it

heh yeah we sell them at cost