Sign in to follow this  
gjm

FS: 4x Style 45 rims + Michelin Pilot tyres

(I'll add some pics when I can get to the wheels a little later!)

These are the original rims fitted to our E46 320d.

Style 45 7-spoke (easy to clean!) 7x16 et47 rims in good condition with some (but not significant) kerbing fitted with 205/55-16 Michelin Pilot HX tyres. The tyres all have (very pessimistically) 6mm tread; there's probably more.

For the weight conscious,m the rims weigh 10.5kg each, fairly light by BMW standards.

I've kept these as a second set of rims, but have run out of space and need to make some room in the garage!

They obviously fit the E46 without any problems, and are good on the E36 (including Z3 E36) too.

Collection from Te Kauwhata, or I can easily bring to Manukau and meet from there.

Price... The Michelins are probably over $200 each, new...

$400 for the set of 4, including delivery in North Waikato or South Franklin.

There's a bit of interest judging by the number of views... I will get pics sorted! We spent yesterday looking at rundown house, cos that looks to be about all we can afford. (Especially if I can't sell the wheels! ;) )

Offers are invited, of course. :)

C'mon guys - you' know I'm a man o' me word. Please don't make me unpack the back of the garage (moving two cars and assorted gearboxes and interiors) to take some pics of the wheels.

If I'd recalled how deeply they're buried I probably wouldn't have started this thread!

• Like 1

just use a google pic but pretend its your own.. no1 even checks anyway... :ph34r:

Someone must have a daily driver E36 or E46 that these would suit so well...

Or are y'all hanging out for the pics? In which case... OK. I have taken some time off work. I'll spend some of it sorting the garage.