Sign in to follow this  
WarlockNZ

Sick of Bastards on Trade me

Is anybody else sick of the pricks on trade me who won't even deal??

on a plus note, I've been getting the auctions for the Service light reset information removed, little prick Click here.

I know we have a marketplace on this forum, but how about revamping it, making it a bit more simple to use and stuff.

Happy to help out with this as i have the space onmy domain..

any comments ?? :banghead: :banghead:

Is anybody else sick of the pricks on trade me who won't even deal??

on a plus note, I've been getting the auctions for the Service light reset information removed, little prick Click here.

I know we have a marketplace on this forum, but how about revamping it, making it a bit more simple to use and stuff.

Happy to help out with this as i have the space onmy domain..

any comments ?? :banghead: :banghead:

I totally disagree with you.

Its a free market you can offer what ever you want for sale, tough sh*t if you stupid enough to waste your money, you have no right to dictate what people offer for sale.

I agree with m325i. Why go around trying to protect dumb people from doing dumb things- like paying for info on reseting service lights, let em pay! Good on the guy for making a bit of business. Stupid people who pay, there's plenty of stupid people about. When I saw this on trademe- I too thought what a bastard. but its hardly worth worryng about him

I would be very suprise if someone actually purchases this guys steps of trade me for service light reset. So there is no harm in his post. People all have their own views of value in life. What may not be of interest or help to you may be a great help to some alse.

His target in a extreme general market would be:

Well paid or well off BMW owners who would not even look on Trade Me or even consider doing this, their car will arleady be booked in at their local BMW dealership.

People such as yourselves which are mech minded or at least have some konwledge about BMW's and what you can and can't do.

Alot of people don't care or even would service the BMW, you must have heard these BMW's drive past at least once a week. Make all types of funny sounds.

People who will see his auction and go what the fu$k is the guy on about.

He may get the odd silly person who buys in but this would be a small % after mentioning the above groups.

In the end, if it works for him great. But I don't think he will be opening a investment let alone a savings account soon.

Trade Me was a idea which started off small, so is this but on a smaller scale. Most people fail before they suceed, this is how we learn. So maybe next when he decides to offer step by step instuctions on how to do a oil change he will suceed. :drunk:

I totally disagree with you.

Its a free market you can offer what ever you want for sale, tough sh*t if you stupid enough to waste your money, you have no right to dictate what people offer for sale.

well I disagree with you...its a free world people are free to express their opinion. I am not 100 percent sure that the reset procedure is his to sell....

and if trademe delete any auctions there must be some merit in the complaint

SI reset info has been around since the dawn of bimmersport, see topic 147 SI FAQ, so lets drop that issue please.

As for a revamped marketplace, what's the point??? Trademe is the best place for selling and buying things. Bimmersport really is just a place for preferential treatment and a heads up for any sales.

I do agree, however, that some peeps can be useless traders. Ask me how many times i've arranged a fair deal on here only to find the aforementioned item end up on Trademe set at the price i've negotiated. Satisfyingly though it usually works out worse for the seller after the incorporation of the success fee :D

Edited by Carl

f**k all this "ahh i hate trade me, ohh they are sooo over charging for X item"...

build a bridge.

closed.