Sign in to follow this  
IPLEZR

IPLEZR

click on pics.....

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

pic of engine mounts is on another page on this thread

Dang! that looks like a really tidy job mate well done. Have you recessed the engine into the firewall a bit? that gearbox did you end up using

Looking good man, all certed yet? When can i expect to see it on the road, got a bit caught up when i saw you at nightwars and forgot to ask ya. Pics of brake booster?!

Looking good Scott. You've come a long way with that and glad you did it all properly and not get too eager to get it on the streets too early :) shot bro

"Dang! that looks like a really tidy job mate well done. Have you recessed the engine into the firewall a bit? that gearbox did you end up using"

um engine is sitting a little bit back, everything lined up and fitted perfect this way. looks real snug lol.

yea ended up staying with the s13 silvia gearbox.

"Looking good man, all certed yet? When can i expect to see it on the road, got a bit caught up when i saw you at nightwars and forgot to ask ya. Pics of brake booster?!"

nah still a wee while away from cert etc. um i was hoping it would be running for autosalon but i very much doubt that now lol.

umm ill try get some pics of booster etc when i see it next, the pics i have now are too dark and you cant really see what it is.

"Looking good Scott. You've come a long way with that and glad you did it all properly and not get too eager to get it on the streets too early shot bro"

kool, shot bro. its a long painfull process but you know exactly what i mean haha.

at the moment im waiting for a 3 core v8 commodore radiator to go in, im hoping it fits etc coz custom alloy one is gonna be too expensive!!!!

Saw this today. VERY AWESOME!

My missis commented on your rear seat, other than that pretty sweet! Can't wait to see it going!

Below the HU there is that massive grille like thing, what is it?!

yea man lookin good at AS, will have to jump in the bimmersport stand next time round :D

Saw this today. VERY AWESOME!

My missis commented on your rear seat, other than that pretty sweet! Can't wait to see it going!

Below the HU there is that massive grille like thing, what is it?!

I think you are referring to the heater a/c core vents infront of the shifter?

Very a/c vent like. But was wondering why it was there as I didn't think cars in that error came with them?

Very a/c vent like. But was wondering why it was there as I didn't think cars in that error came with them?

Yea quite a few came with it, i always tripped out wondering what the hell it was, then i bought a parts car with one in it and it was only then when i found out what it was.