Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Damaged mtech 1

I found this whilst looking for something else. It has rear mtech 1 skirt and spoiler. Hard to see if front valance intact. Sorry to those of you who like to hog the auctions to yourself, but this one was too good to ignore.

Enjoy.

I found this whilst looking for something else. It has rear mtech 1 skirt and spoiler. Hard to see if front valance intact. Sorry to those of you who like to hog the auctions to yourself, but this one was too good to ignore.

Enjoy.

already had a bid on it last week . private entry , guy has a $900 reserve (dreaming) you can buy complete car going for that price

I found this whilst looking for something else.  It has rear mtech 1 skirt and spoiler.  Hard to see if front valance intact.  Sorry to those of you who like to hog the auctions to yourself, but this one was too good to ignore.

Enjoy.

already had a bid on it last week . private entry , guy has a $900 reserve (dreaming) you can buy complete car going for that price
I was at that auction too, I saw the bidding stop at $275, which I thought was about all it was worth, I was there for the blue 318i 2 door, but at $1800 plus auction fees with a blown engine, I let someone else have it.

Hello there, yes I am. Going to check a car out tomorrow, which looks like it might be suitable, but am still open to suggestions/offers. Only stipulation is: must be tidy 2 door shell with no rust,facelift OR pre facelift, no sunroof, and white would be a bonus!

cheers conrod :thumb: