Sign in to follow this  
Rx720bfc

1997 BMW 535i ase for sale

Selling my well looked after e39 535i as its time move on to a e60 545i

Car has done 226kms the cars paint is 9/10 interior is 9/10

Unmolestered vehicle except for stainless straight 3" piping from center muflar back but still have the original for easy change

Thousands in receipts and service records. One owner before me from new 

$3800 ono 

Welcome to Bimmersport, thanks for joining the community so you can sell your car.

Normally your thread would be removed under the forum rules (which I suggest you read) but it's Christmas Holidays and I'm feeling charitable so will let it stay.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Welcome to Bimmersport, thanks for joining the community so you can sell your car.

Normally your thread would be removed under the forum rules (which I suggest you read) but it's Christmas Holidays and I'm feeling charitable so will let it stay.

Sorry about that, I didn't read them. I will go through now and read.. I just thought what better place to sell my BMW than a NZ forum where I know enthusiasts will see the car and I know it will be looked after if brought 

• Like 1

Sweet car.  I feel they are the most well balanced e39 in a 3.5 litre.  Like driving a 540i with the fuel consumption of a 528i.  Good luck with sale 

• Like 1

Thanks, I have really enjoyed this car and to be honest the fuel consumption is excellent after owning a turbo falcon makes it feel like I am using the fuel of a Prius ??

Open road differs on the OBC its between 8.8 and 9.1 litres per 100km and around town depending on stop start and how you accelerate is anything between 14 - 18,litres per 100km.... I will look up what it should be and post it

http://www.auto-data.net/en/?f=showCar&car_id=9641 not to different, it could be my driving style and terrain that makes all The difference, but all in all i am comparing my view/experience with consumption to other v8s I have owned, boss 290, s500, ls1 vt, and the most thirsty car I have owned ever which is a 09 fpv f6 which would use a tank just cruising from Wanganui to wellington and back ($146) yup.... Bmw I did the same trip putting only $70 and got back to town and fuel light came on about 5 km from home... 

• Like 1