Sign in to follow this  
Damo

Wedding car inquiry

Hi all,

With Martyyns cars booked on the 8th of April, we are looking for 3 or 4 cars for that day.

We are after 3 or 4 7 or 5 series, I would love to rip down to the church in the 335 turbo but it is sadly out of action ^_^

So if we could get together 3 or four of the same colour (black white blue silver gold or red), with or without drivers, it would be awesome!

Preferably THE NEWER THE BETTER, obviously we would like them all of the same model.

and Yes, we are willing to cross your greedy little palms with silver for each car :P

Thanks in advance!

With Martyyns cars booked on the 8th of April, we are looking for 3 or 4 cars for that day.

Come again ?

Ahhhh you must mean the Marty with the e23's.

It just so happens that I will be using mine for a friends wedding on the 8th April too !

Edited by martyyn

Come again ?

Ahhhh you must mean the Marty with the e23's.

It just so happens that I will be using mine for a friends wedding on the 8th April too !

Yep I believe his name is actually martyyn too.... I think that was who Brett referred to him as when I first met him!

i can do if you pay for petrol etc

go for 5/7 series for wedding cars.

ill be 50mm lower from standard in the next week too. :D

Edited by bmwsparkle

hmm thats possible i guess but getting them all the same colour might be tough.you could get a few e 34's from ak though.I can visualize 3 or 4 lowered mpar'd, e 38's. :thumb:

There are at least two silver E46 4 doors on bimmersport in Auckland - mine and Hybrid (I don't know if he would be interested or not). There may be more and there is definately other coloured E46s owned by bimmersport members - possibly even BMW Car Club members as well.

There are at least two silver E46 4 doors on bimmersport in Auckland - mine and Hybrid (I don't know if he would be interested or not). There may be more and there is definately other coloured E46s owned by bimmersport members - possibly even BMW Car Club members as well.

why the hell not .. sounds like fun ... :)

why the hell not .. sounds like fun ... :)

OK David and Hybrid - and maybe E30stz??

We would love the opprtunity to use your two e46's - does anyone else have one that they would care to add to the procession? three or four would be perfect :)

I have PM'ed you guys about contact, thanks heaps!

Guest Andrew

f**k it - you should get as many e30 race cars as possible.

Do it - i'll lend mine! They would be awesome wedding cars.