Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

E30 parts

hey guys my mum just got back today and I think I better get rid of some of this stuff before I have to look for some where to live ,if theres something your after let me know

medium case diff 3.63 ratio open $200

manual drive shafts one to suit m323i one to suit 318i $50 each

51mm struts with vented rotors and caliper $50

driver side 51mm strut ,no insert,with abs sensor $30

near new radiator for prefacelift 323i $150

factory springs $10 a corner

full lock set boot ignition doors $50

coupe doors prefacelift $30

coupe doors from m325 $125

electric mirrors,electric window regulators,

rear windscreens $20

e36 m50 2litre block with cams inlet manifold $50

P/S Steering rack $80

prefacelift front lip black free!!

Front seats fron 4door $20 pair

4door blue front door cards $10

cheers

Darren

Edited by SRBMW

do the 51mm struts replace the 45mm ones?? im looking for an upgrade and would buy these then shorten them to replace the 45mm ones in my 320i, im guessing mine has 45mm..also how much would you want for shipping to chch? thanks

hey there, could you post a pict of the pre facelift radiator as I want to see if the hose inlets ar in the same position as mine. Cheers

do the 51mm struts replace the 45mm ones?? im looking for an upgrade and would buy these then shorten them to replace the 45mm ones in my 320i, im guessing mine has 45mm..also how much would you want for shipping to chch? thanks

Hey mate the inserts themselves are no good But if you wanted to change to 51mm casing which would allow you to run a better shock then these would be ideal,you really need to find your self a nice set of bilsteins and work from there.I can send to chch cost approx $30-40

Cheers

Would that radiator fit a '90 325? Cheers.

Would that radiator fit a '90 325? Cheers

You can make it fit but you will have to change the rad mounts and do a complete rad hose swap as the routing of the pre f/l is very different to the f/l. Not worth the hassle I think.

Hey Darren, you don't happen to have a 325 cyl head or complete 325 motor lying around? or know of a head somewhere? Scott (Palazzo) needs one...

Funny you should ask i just got a 325 today that i'm wrecking I've started another thread under for sale for it.Tell him to give me a call on 0211645663 and i'll sort it out for him.

Front seats $20 pair

Hi Darren, Phil here from Christchurch, i'm sending my son inlaw around on the weekend to buy those 2 seats (front)His name is Shane and he will contact you before he arrives, could you hold them for him, his contact nos is09-444.1201, many thanks Phil.

cheers

Darren

Probably best to get Shane to ring the number above. I think contact should be the priority of the buyer rather than the seller dont you think ? Edited by E30stz